Eating Penguin... and other acts of nonsense.

Welcome to Eating Penguin, where your senses will be assaulted by ruminations of the absurd and unique outlook of one hunter of world renown. Okay, maybe I made up the part about world renown, but everything else is accurate.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Choosing the right penguin-hunting vehicle

Extreme weather and challenges of terrain make the selection of a penguin hunting vehicle quite the difficult task.  One could choose a Sno-Cat, which tend to be very large, cumbersome, slow, ugly and, quite frankly, way outside of my budget of whatever I can steal from my friends and family.  Let's not spread that around, though. That will have to be our little secret.

After an incredible amount of research and an even greater amount of alcohol, I believe I have found the perfect working vehicle for steep slopes and icy terrain.  Take a look at the test run...

No comments:

Post a Comment